We suggest the following:

  1. Want to sell your interests? Please contact Tribal staff to verify your eligibility for this program
    Fill out this form with your contact information and someone will get in touch with you to discuss the Program.
  2. U.S. Department of the Interior Buy-Back Program Page
    If you are looking for more in depth information on the Program, click through to the Department of Interior’s Land Buy-Back website.
  3. Frequently Asked Questions:
    If you still have questions about the program, you can contact tribal staff using the contact form above or visit the Department of Interior's FAQ page where they address questions like:

    What is fractionation? What is the result of fractionation? What is the Land Buy-Back Program for Tribal Nations? Do I have to sell my land? Why should I sell my land? When will individuals be able to sell their interests? How much will individuals get for selling their fractional interests?
  4. Instructions and Documents for the Buy-Back Program
  5. Whereabouts Unknown
    Whereabouts unknown (WAU) is the term used to describe Individual Indian Money (IIM) account holders without current address information on file with the Office of the Special Trustee (OST). If you need to update the address associated with your IIM account, or know of a landowner whose whereabouts are unknown, please visit OST's website or contact us. A current list of WAU can is available from this Link.
  6. Facebook FTO Norhtern Idaho Agency Link
    Facebook FTO Norhtern Idaho Agency Link The Office of the Special Trustee for American Indians maintains a field office in the BIA building at Lapwai, Idaho to service Individual Indian Money (IIM) account holders.